3GB Tokens for Outage been applied yet?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
macsociety
Advanced Tutor

3GB Tokens for Outage been applied yet?

Hi Hughesnet, has the 3GB free tokens been applied to everyone's account yet that experience the outage this last weekend.  I was an affected customer and been watching my account but don't see the 3GB of tokens.  Just wanted to make sure I receive them when the time comes.  Thank you.  TJ

7 REPLIES 7
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Nothing here yet, either.  I checked the token section on the off chance that they were there, but needed to be banked, and there's nothing there, either.   

Still, they did say something to the affect of "over the next week", so they still have a few days. 

GabeU

Wait, I know what it is.  They have some intern, the poor soul, who is sitting at a computer and adding 3GB to each account, one by one.  They just haven't gotten to us yet... and they're out of coffee.  LOL.  😛 

giphy.gif

No, they sent an employee to go get some from Chucky Cheese and he hasn't made it back yet.

Just checked and I got my tokens! Yahoo!.... I think I'll stream me some 4K.. just kidding.

GabeU

@alfresco wrote:

Just checked and I got my tokens! Yahoo!.... I think I'll stream me some 4K.. just kidding.

When you got them were they directly added to your "Token Bytes Available" or did you have to sign in and add them (or through your Usage Meter) yourself?  

They were automatically added, but I was in FAP.

GabeU

Just checked tonight and the 3GB were added.  🙂