Hughesnet Community

After Upgrade- Double Charged Months After Cancellation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Forcellini

After Upgrade- Double Charged Months After Cancellation

I upgraded from residential to Business in April 2020 (And Canceled Residential).

After 3 months of payments to my Business account, with my new bank account information,HughesNet made a charge to my old account and old bank account associated with my residential account in July2020. 

I called customer service and they denied the ability to see the charge becasue "the account was closed". 

If the account was closed, how are you charging my bank account that was associated with the closed account?

Instead of receiving any help from customer service, I have to contact my bank and report the charge.

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Give the HughesNet corporate reps on this site a chance to look at this and see what's going on.  They're usually here M-F during business hours, and you will recognize them because they have the word "Moderator" next to their handle. EDIT: this community is for residential subscribers only, but since the issue is with your old residential account, they may be able to help. 

KathyVoss

Hello, 

Thank you for reaching out, I would be happy to assist you regarding this issue. Please send me a private message with the SAN or the phone number registered to the account.

Kathy

KathyVoss

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Kathy