cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After reading all the negative reviews and complaints should I stop my purchase of Hughes net service before they come out and install it?

Re: After reading all the negative reviews and complaints should I stop my purchase of Hughes net service before they come out and install it?

I have had good service overall....it is more expensive but if you live in an area where no one will service you with high speed internet, it is very reasonable....I wish there was not a download allowance, but once you get used it, it's not bad.  I have had equipment break down and they serviced me with no problems....I highly recommend HughesNet if you can't get other service....no place is going to give you everything you want.

Re: After reading all the negative reviews and complaints should I stop my purchase of Hughes net service before they come out and install it?

Actually you can cancel within the first 30DAYS OF THE INSTALL.. Contract , 2yrs, starts day 31... 30 days after your activation... If cable is available, take it... If not Hughes can support any business or personal needs... Unless you want to stream music/videos... If you do choose the replay option as SD not HD...

Their not there... Jmtay200... If you stream or have access to other otptions, then please go with them... If there's a problem create a new problem forum with case #, or the issue... Don't influence others by your experience, unless it's validated...

Hey Brandon

I stream music all the time without any video Soma or other radio doesn't use very much data at all.

I have the HT 1100 modem, how do I know if it is an Jupiter, brand new dish !!!???