Firstly, that is very condescending of you!
Secondly, my original reply to Liz did post and WAS visible. It was deleted on purpose because you do not want it visible to everyone else that visits this forum. There was NO personal info. It was to answer and give Liz ALL the information (without personal info) in a chronological order. As Liz said in her reply "The more information helps" and "how you put your new credit card on file with us." BUT, the chronological order of it DID point a finger directly at Hughesnet for allowing my credit card info to be hacked!
Thirdly, I was testing to see if that supposed "glitch" would deliberately delete another one of my other posts. I'll check back later for the results.
Fourthly, I DID NOT expect an immediate reply, BUT, I was checking just in case and found my original reply to Liz deleted. So, I responded.
Lastly, who are you to be lecturing me if the reps are on M-F from 8am to 5pm. If you are a rep keeping late hours, then address the problem. If you are NOT a rep then you are a troll and I have no use for you.
From my original posts:
"I need a phone number to Hughesnet in the USA and NOT to that Philippine switchboard!" (The Phillipine switchboard MAYBE the problem.)
"AGAIN, I will not give out my personal information on a forum. IF you want my Hughesnet account number or other info you will HAVE TO give me a phone number of someone in the US OR send me a private email!"
"Private Email", now, if I am not mistaken the abbriviation for that IS PM. So why are you trying to lecture me on something that I have ALREADY know about and asked for?
READ before you speak.
1. Take how you will. It wasn't meant to be.
2. Nobody said it didn't and wasn't. As stated, unless you violated the Community Guidelines or the TOS, your post was deleted due to a glitch and NOT on purpose. HughesNet does not delete posts because they "do not want it visible to everyone else that visits this forum" UNLESS it violates the Community Guidelines or TOS. I've been on this version of the HughesNet Community since the day it went live and know when and why they delete posts.
3. Call it what you will, but it's called spamming, and it's unnecessary. And you were doing so before I ever mentioned anything about a glitch.
4. The info given about when the reps are on was informational, nothing more. You're so angry, assumptive and accusatory I figured it best to let you know when they are on so that you didn't go off the deep end when you didn't get a relatively quick response.
5. I am not a rep. I am a fellow customer.
6. PM stands for Private Message. This Community has a Private Messaging system. The little envelope in the upper right corner. You'll see a red number on the envelope if someone sends you a PM.
Good day and good luck to you. I will not post on this thread again.
Good morning CoosaTotahK9,
Thank you for your initial answer, we did receive it, but I think because of the phone number or other reason, our forum's spam system filtered your post into our spam quarantine, it was not deleted. I'm seeing your initial reply for the first time after checking our quarantine. I can understand how you interpreted this, and am sorry for the concern this caused, but we do want to get to the bottom of this as you do.
I do suggest trying updating your credit card info online yourself, as that doesn't require another person in the mix, and our site is secure.
I will escalate your concern to the appropriate department here at corporate, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll let you know if additional information is needed.
Checking back to verify that you have received my private message with more details in response to your private message concerning my hacked credit card.
Good morning CoosaTotahK9,
My last PM to you was Monday at 3:56 PM, but I don't have anything back since then.
I sent you a reply by private message Monday night addressed to you with the subject line "Autopay credit card at Hughesnet HACKED". If you can not find it then I will need an email address OR a phone number in which I can call you or someone else in billing to discuss this matter.
Alternative: I can try re-sending the private message, but, if you didn't get it the first time I don't know what good that will do with Hughesnet system deleting my messages.
We don't delete messages, but I did get your private message this time, thank you. I've replied back regarding your concerns.
Just to let you know, as per your private message:
Thanks for the details. I'm currently investigating further on our end on your behalf, if you could please give me some time to do so, as I have to reach out to other departments and such. .....
Once I have any updates from my side I'll let you know.
Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated."
Thanks for the update, do keep me posted on this new card that you entered online. Our site is secure so I don't expect anything to happen with your new credit card information. Management has concluded their investigation and found nothing that implicates the agent who assisted you in adding your previous credit card. Were you able to get any additional information about that unknown Lyft charge? It appears to be a $1 authorization/hold, rather than payment for a completed ride.
It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can help.