Bill went up $100

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ljackson91
New Poster

Bill went up $100

My bill is usually somewhere in between $110 and $130. Because I buy data tokens sometimes. Last month it was $140 and this month it was $223. And I didn't even buy any tokens this month. Why would it go up that much ?!!!

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Did you check your account?  At the top of the community pages, mouseover "My Account," then click on "My Bill." You can see invoices there, current and past. 

@Ljackson91 wrote:

My bill is usually somewhere in between $110 and $130. Because I buy data tokens sometimes. Last month it was $140 and this month it was $223. And I didn't even buy any tokens this month. Why would it go up that much ?!!!

KathyVoss

Hi Ljackson91,

Thank you for voicing your concerns! I would be happy to assist you. Please send me a private message with your SAN or the phone number registered to the account.

Kathy

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@Ljackson91 , Just in case you don't know how to do this, to send a message to KathyVoss, go here and click on the button labeled Send a message

KathyVoss

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Kathy