Hughesnet Community

Billing problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Destinee

Billing problem

I was told by the representative who signed me up for Hughes net that I my rate lock was for 1 yr of $59.98 and after the 1yr it would go up to the regular rate of $73.98 . I have only had Hughes net for not even a full month and I am now being charged $73.98 my case # is 119740329 . I want that phone call to be reviewed because I expect either a refund or I I want to cancel my services
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Destinee,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Destinee,

Thank you for your patience while your sales call was reviewed. Looks like the $7.95 Express Repair fee kicked in after your first free month, as the sales rep explained. What I've done is canceled your Express Repair service and refunded the $7.95. Otherwise, the discount the rep explained to you is still in effect for the first 12 months of your service. You can see the breakdown of your bill online if you have any other questions regarding your monthly charges.

To view or pay your bill, please log into the Support Center: http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com and follow the instructions here: http://hninfo.us/viewbill

If you want to see a breakdown of your bill, open the bill and click the "Account Charges" link towards the bottom.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!