Sophomore

Cancel hughes net

I want to cancel what's the phone # ty 2 years of bad experience
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

@roanoke52 wrote:

The number to cancel is 866-347-3292. Good luck with your next internet service.

View solution in original post

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@BRAIN 

@roanoke52 

You can also try the following, which is an alternate number for service cancellation.  You may have better luck getting through, though there may still be a wait time.

877-329-1403 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

@roanoke52 wrote:

The number to cancel is 866-347-3292. Good luck with your next internet service.

I've tried to cancel also by phone and email but no response, telephone just tells you too busy to address this issue. I've stopped auto payments and want to return equipment. Help please
maratsade

Unfortunately, the only way to cancel the service is by phone.  You may want to try at odd hours and on the weekends. The lines are open 24/7, though due to the pandemic, there are long waits and so much congestion that the system may hang up on you.  I would try at 4 am on a Sunday, or something along those lines. 

BRAIN wrote:
I've tried to cancel also by phone and email but no response, telephone just tells you too busy to address this issue. I've stopped auto payments and want to return equipment. Help please

Will try,thx
GabeU

@BRAIN 

@roanoke52 

You can also try the following, which is an alternate number for service cancellation.  You may have better luck getting through, though there may still be a wait time.

877-329-1403 

roanoke52
Sophomore

i want out been trying since april 7 my contract is up . i call every day and night NO RANTING JUST LET ME OUT  TY 

LIZ. NOBODY WILL ANSWER 

THE PHONE 24 MINS  SO FAR ON HOLD