Canceling contract

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Odalismederos4
New Poster

Canceling contract

I would like to have someone call as I am cancelling my service without having to pay early penalty termination fee.
I've gave Hughes Net for three months and when I had call to see if I would get Hughes Net the first question I asked John the salesman which it's really sad I didn't write his last name down was if there would be a contract and he advised me no there is no contract and you can terminate your service without any penalties and the second question I asked was when it rains does the service goes out as I had Dish Network in the pass and I know how it is when you have satellite and he again told me no that they had resolved that issue and my satellite will not go into buffering like it does now or when it rains I can't watch tv or the internet and all this was misleading me as a customer just for their commissions I've called twice in 3 months because of this issue and now when I called to cancel they told me that I have 22 months left in my contract and I told the customer service rep that I was not told that if not I would've not gotten this internet service. I want someone higher than the customer service rep to contact me cause I am cancelling my devices and I'm not paying the early termination fee just because the sales rep didn't tell me the truth and he lied.
In every survey that the company has sent me in ways to improve the service I've always told them the same thing I'm putting in writing and it seems that they don't read it or don't care.

If somebody would call me on this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

I would never recommend this company to no one as their sales rep all they worry is about their commissions and not the customer and besides that the service is terrible to slow goes down all the time and I live on a hill where there is always wind
10 REPLIES 10