Data

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oldsewnsew53
New Poster

Data

Where the **bleep** is my data going & why. Can’t seem to watch a video from friends on FACEBOOK without it stopping... wish I had know about some of the reviews for I got into this mess... I HATE HUGHESNET
2 REPLIES 2
lshandy
New Poster

Having the same issues with Hughes, 2 months ago I paid extra for upgrade form 10GB to 20GB and still ran out of data 14 days before my month is up, where does all this data get used? I will stop recording to many programs or watching utube videos if that's what is using up my data. They are very poor at showing customers what is eating up the data. It would cost me $100's to cancel and move back to cable tv and don't kown how to resolve issues with Hughes and Direct TV. 

If you type "Data" in the search bar I'm sure you could find tons of topics about where your data is going.

Here's one right from the top of the Tech Support area: https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Understanding-data-usage-data-loss-and-connection-pa...

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.