Hughesnet Community

Downloading PDFs of current and past statements?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Downloading PDFs of current and past statements?

Though there is the option to print statements from the billing section of "My Account,"  it would be nice if they could add an option to download PDFs of current and past statements.

Just an idea.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Actually, it's very easy to save the document as PDF... When you go to Print, change your Printer to Microsoft Print to PDF, then click Print.

I am using Chrome, so it may be slightly different for Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer users, but, the idea is the same.

1: Click Print on the Invoice you are Viewing.
print1.PNG

2: Click Change under Destination when the print dialog box appears.
print2.PNG

3: Select Microsoft Print to PDF

print3.PNG

4: Continue "Printing", you will now be asked where to save the file, and to give it a name.

5: Open the file in your PDF viewer of choice.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Actually, it's very easy to save the document as PDF... When you go to Print, change your Printer to Microsoft Print to PDF, then click Print.

I am using Chrome, so it may be slightly different for Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer users, but, the idea is the same.

1: Click Print on the Invoice you are Viewing.
print1.PNG

2: Click Change under Destination when the print dialog box appears.
print2.PNG

3: Select Microsoft Print to PDF

print3.PNG

4: Continue "Printing", you will now be asked where to save the file, and to give it a name.

5: Open the file in your PDF viewer of choice.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Good idea, and it worked, though I chose instead to "Save as PDF."  Choosing either does the same thing.  

Still, many people, even those who regularly save their bills from other companies as PDFs, may not know of this ability.  The ability to download and save PDFs right from the site would be easier.  

I, personally, receive my bills in the mail, so I don't really need to save them in this fashion (though I may ultimately decide to, anyway), but it's definitely helpful to those that don't receive one.  

Good morning Gabe,

Thank you for posting and sharing your suggestion! Any idea to make things easier for our subscribers is welcome. I'll send your feedback over to our devs.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!