cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme frustration with Hughesnet customer service

New Poster

Re: Extreme frustration with Hughesnet customer service

what a crock sounds likethier same fix of their phone system as long as ive been a cust they don't recognize my number with my account ive given up trying
Distinguished Professor III

@Randyland51 wrote:
what a crock sounds likethier same fix of their phone system as long as ive been a cust they don't recognize my number with my account ive given up trying

Your complaint has absolutely nothing to do with the topic being discussed in this thread.  

If you would like help with your separate issue, please create a new topic.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Good morning Wally,

Are you available sometime next week (midweek or later) for live troubleshooting with our engineers? They may be available then to get on a call with you so you can log in and they can capture data. 

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Yes, I would be available in the afternoon between 1Pm and 4PM my time.

Wally Estes

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. I'll let you know when the engineers would be ready to be in touch.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Wally,

Haven't heard back from our engineers regarding live troubleshooting, however, they did implement a fix that should prevent OID errors happening for new accounts. If you register a new account, are you able to view your information in the support center?

Also for our reference, can you please install the HughesNet mobile app to test your main e-mail account and see if you can view everything in there?

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

I created a new acount, wally1.estes1, and was able to log in with no issues with that account.

I will try the mobile app test this weekend.

Wally Estes

Sophomore

LIz, via the mobile app:

I was able to log in with the wally1.estes1 account.

I was not able to log in with the wally.estes account; I received a system not available message several times.

Wally 

Good morning Wally,

Thank you for confirming that creating a new account let you bypass the OID error, I'm glad you can check your account info now. Our engineers are still working on clearing the error on accounts for which that error persists. I will also pass along the info that you were seeing an error message in the app using your regular account. Just in case I'm asked for one, can you please provide a screenshot of this error?

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

Liz, if you are referring to the error message from the smartphone app, I am not knowedgeable enough to provide a screenshot.

And I do not care to invest the time to learn how.

Wally