Extremely unhappy!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leahjones7
Freshman

Extremely unhappy!

I recently moved and made a very bad decision by getting Hughes net! I thought since dish was offering it how bad could it be? It only took me a week to learn the answer to that question! Within my first week of service my internet was slow and lagging and I had to turn all of my families phones off of wifi because they wouldnt work. I got over that and thought hey as long as I can use my firestick I'll be okay. Well my firestick is absolutely useless and dish on demand is no more. I've had to call them 9 times in the whole month I've been a customer and 7/9 of the representatives I talked to were hateful and one even hung up on me! When I would find one who tried to help me with discounts then the next one would delete it. Then came valentine's day when they auto paid my bill out of my account even though I didnt authorize autopay. Thats not even the worst part....they charged my card for $40 over what my bill should have been! I am just so done with Hughes net and want out! I have begged for them to please let me out of my contract or give me a reduced early termination fee. My internet is somehow always used up within 2 days of my bill rolling over and token fees are killing me! I just want out and to forget this ever happened
32 REPLIES 32