Fake product

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrystald2015
Freshman

Fake product

I inquired about Hughes Net service at my home back in October 2019. When the tech asked what I was needing the service for, I told him I have two boys that game on Xbox Live simultaneously plus stream Netflix on two televisions. He assured me this package would more than cover our needs and would not be any lagging. False. In the first 2 weeks of having it I had to call them 3 times. Once was because they wanted to charge my bill on the wrong date. Other times were regarding the slow internet speeds. I have been told this not once by an employee that the service I need, they don't even offer. Yet I was sold the package. Under false pretences you might add. When I did an online complaint, I was contacted 2 weeks later. Again, that person told me I was indeed sold a package that does not exist. When asked what they could do to resolve this, as the first thing mentioned was upping my current package. Why? Because that one isn't gonna work either because you don't sell the internet service I was sold. So this is what I was told to do. Make a post explaining my situation where they will see it and the correct person is supposed to call me back. All I want to make good on it is my contract cancelled without any cost to me, and the $129.80 I paid up front.
20 REPLIES 20