cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feel like I was overcharged for my first month of Hughes internet coverage

Freshman

Re: Feel like I was overcharged for my first month of Hughes internet coverage

I will not stoop down and give a fake apology to someone that does not need nor deserve it, as I was not in search of his or therefore any other customers help nor did I ask for so don't worry about me giving a darn about being ignored. That is exactly what I want from customers. I was looking for assistance from a certified hugesnet rep and only a hugesnet rep. These Ppl including you and him are nothing to me especially not part of any sort of community that I would ever have the slightest desire to be a part of
Advanced Tutor

Wow! You obviously really do have some very serious 'issues' that need to be dealt with..way more than this simple billing dispute that you have brought to this community's attention.

Good luck to you..

Distinguished Professor IV

@bare65

Ya gotta love people that feel the need to say things like "I'm clinically diagnosed as a high functioning genius" and act as if they are superior to everyone.

Butt face?  The smeller the feller so the accuser the doer?  Is that the way "high functioning geniuses" talk these days?  I must have missed something.  Smiley Tongue  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Advanced Tutor

@GabeU

I have no doubts that the OP has been 'clinically diagnosed' with something..I'm fairly confident though that it wasn't 'genius'. LMAO!

I thoroughly enjoyed being referred to as 'son' though...

Distinguished Professor IV

@bare65wrote:

@GabeU

I have no doubts that the OP has been 'clinically diagnosed' with something..I'm fairly confident though that it wasn't 'genius'. LMAO!

I thoroughly enjoyed being referred to as 'son' though...

I caught that.  Smiley Tongue  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit