cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a Problem logging into my account to view invoices S/N B3-0010497853-A1

Re: Having a Problem logging into my account to view invoices S/N B3-0010497853-A1

I wish They would Quit fixing things that aren't Broken! At least make sure they work before Rolling them Out!

Advanced Tutor

Re: Having a Problem logging into my account to view invoices S/N B3-0010497853-A1

Ron,
 HN did alot of changes last night. You have to ans. the new Questions then you should be OK.

Thanks I'm on my phone now, using Verizon, I'll try again in the Early AM so as not to use More Data
Associate Professor

Might be best to use Internet Explorer, for some reason Chrome likes to block popups for no reason, even if you allowed the popup exceptions.

Also, there is no reason to create a new Tab.
Associate Professor

The thing is, things was broken, that's why they updated the CMC website, it also introduced a few new features to help integrate better with the community.

OK I was allowed to log into my Dashboard, But as I stated Earlier Only can View one invoice?
Advanced Tutor

rcola,

When you are on your Dashboard click on Billing you should see your invoice history.

Reggie

Tried that still only shows Nov.

Charles Why does Hughes Use Google? I'm Confused?

Once again something That Worked now doesn't and First folks to complain get Ignored? I'd just like to see my invoices for what I've been charged for since I signed up? Every month has been different? I know I have been getting credit Because This System has not worked after and even During my First month Here! And No I have not asked to cancel because I think I know what the answer will be, Just pay the Fine! Or Early Cancellation Fee! It still feels like a Jail Sentence! 2 years of Little or No service!