Hughesnet Community

Hughes net sucks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shana66

Hughes net sucks!

Sold our house unexpectedly. Where we moved would not allow their dish, nor put a pole in the ground. So I got charged $255 termination fee for something thats not my fault. I had called to terminate my service because I had full filled my 2 year contract. Then Hughes net talked me into upgrading to Gen5 which they GUARANTEED would be faster umm WRONG!!! So Hughes net enjoy that free $255, Because I'm telling EVERYONE I know not to use your service!! Choke on it!! Hughes net is a rip off!!!!

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Shana66

If the sales rep truly did guarantee that the service would be faster they certainly shouldn't have done so, as something like that can't be guaranteed.  

It's too bad that you didn't come here while you still had the service to get help with the speed issues.

With that said, though, you not being able to receive service at your new location is not Hughes' fault, so the ETF would be justified.  

I wish you luck with your new ISP.  

Its not your speed Its your CONSTANT pricing scams. This is your last change or I'm GONE. Get your act together.Hughes.net as a company is about to hit to the skids FOR GOOD. How stupid do you think people are?

Nothing ever your fault. Is it? I'm calling **bleep** on Hughes net. Nice try on your call centers in Pakistan. I now keep EVERY SINGLE RECORD and so-called case #. The next time Hughes.net screws with my bill I'm calling for (something Hughes net will not permit in this community.)  God forbid we all unite. That will cost you more than just being HONEST. Try cleaning up your act. IF at all possible. Which I doubt,

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

@nbh0135
This is a Community Forum, if you have a problem you might want to create a new topic in the appropriate section, and explain your issue instead of rambling incoherent thoughts.

Hi nbh0135

We want to help figure out what is going on with your bill. Please create a new post under our myAccount and Billing section with a brief explanation of what the issue is so that we can assist you.

Thank you

Amanda