Hughesnet Community

HughesNet Survey 'Reward' Offer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andreatx1

HughesNet Survey 'Reward' Offer

For the second time in a couple or so weeks, I've had a HughesNet User survey pop up.
The  popup promises me a reward offer. The first time I took the survey to provide feedback and I was curious abo8ut the reward offer. What a disappointment!! The survey consists mostly out of generic questions with yes, no, maybe, n/a answer options and no way to leave some actual feedback. The 'Reward' consists of a choice of several products valued between $80 and $110 (Anti-aging System, Garinia Weight Loss Kit, E-Cig Kit, Hair Growth Product) Muscle Builder, Teeth Whitening System, and Wrinkle Cream) and all you have to do is pay between 4 and $7 for shipping. HOWEVER, if you actually look at the fineprint, it says if you do not return/cancel the order withing 14 days, you are then signed up for autoship and you will be charged whatever your product costs on a monthly bases.
HughesNet, what kind of a reward is that and how many people who don't read the fineprint get taken to the cleaners??? WHY???
I hope me posting this here saves someone from falling into this trap.
13 REPLIES 13