Hughesnet Community

I need to speak with someone from Hughes legal deparment.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marial
New Poster

4 REPLIES 4
bare65
Advanced Tutor

We have only two Hughesnet Corporate Level employees @Amanda  and @Liz who moderate the community during regular buisness hours, M-F 9am - 5pm ET

Unless you care to elaborate the nature of your complaint here within the community and give the community members a chance to assist you, you will have to wait until Monday morning, at the earliest, to have your issues address by one of our moderators...OR, you can call (866) 347-3292 to speak with customer service.

Amanda

Hi marial,

Welcome to our community and thank you for reaching out to us here. I was able to locate your account and see that you were referred here by one of our support agents, which was the right thing to do. I was able to locate and listen to your sales call where you told the sales agent that you would be the main account holder, but both of your names would be on the account. I believe because the web form only let her put one name at a time, our billing system only used the first name entered, which was your husband's. 

This was definitely a mistake on our part and I will contact you in a private message to discuss with you how you want the names displayed on the account so we can change it for you. I also understand the support agents asked you to fill out a form, but since we are in the corporate office we have access to more information and clearance so I can just make the change on my end. Please look out for a private message from me regarding the name format.

Thank you

Amanda

Amanda

Hi Marial

I just wanted to reach out and see if you received my private message regarding the name on your account. Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I just replied to your private message.  I am looking forward to your solution to this problem.