I ordered a Purchase option but my account says it's a lease

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newisc
Freshman

I ordered a Purchase option but my account says it's a lease

I ordered the purchase option but my account says lease option.  I have tried to get this corrected (Ref #106637799 and Ref #107043705) but nothing is happening.

The first reference number is from my call about the error while the installer was still at my home.  The second reference number was a follow up call after waiting a couple of weeks for something to happen.  Each time I was told that the situation would be corrected in 3 - 5 days.  It's almost a month since the installation date.

What do I have to do to get my account corrected to the purchase option?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your patience while we worked to address your concerns. Your account has been switched over to purchase and is now reflected in our system. I will send you a PM shortly to go over billing details.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Hi Liz,

Thank you for all of your help to resolve the situation!  Please pass along my thanks to your contact(s) in the billing department also.

I am very happy to have this resolved.  The resolution that is described in your PM is excellent.

Adrian

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Liz

Hi Newisc,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. We can certainly help you here. I've pulled up your account and will escalate your case to the appropriate folks here at corporate. Since it's already after hours, we won't get much done until next week when people are back in the office.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you for your timely response.  I look forward to getting this resolved next week.

I have been pleased with the satellite internet service, and if we can get my account situation fixed you will have one more happy customer.

Hi Liz,

Has any progress been made in correcting my account (it should be a purchase acount and not a lease account)?

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for checking in. On Monday I created your case and sent it over to our billing department; it should have been picked up by now. I've checked in with my contact there to see what's going on and if they need any additional information. Once I have any other news to share I'll let you know.

Good morning Adrian,

Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Hi Liz,

I read your PM, but I'm new to this forum and I couldn't see a way to reply to the PM.

What you described there will be fine.  My credit card info is on file in my account.  I do want the 10 GB service.

My hope is that the purchase price and applicable rebates will reflect the offer as it was when I placed my order (November 4th, 2017).

Please let me know about any interruption of service that may occur during this process.  My Yahoo email address is listed in my account if my Hughesnet email account is unavailable during the process.

Thank you for all of your help.

Adrian

Hi Liz,

I made a mistake in the previous post.  My original purchase date was October 4th, not November 4th.

Tine flies Smiley Happy

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for the information. Since my last post, I've gotten a second opinion on the solution I was given and I've found a more hassle-free way we can get you switched over to purchase. There shouldn't be any interruption of service this way. Once I get confirmation that the switch is complete, I'll let you know.

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your patience while we worked to address your concerns. Your account has been switched over to purchase and is now reflected in our system. I will send you a PM shortly to go over billing details.

Hi Liz,

Thank you for all of your help to resolve the situation!  Please pass along my thanks to your contact(s) in the billing department also.

I am very happy to have this resolved.  The resolution that is described in your PM is excellent.

Adrian

Good morning Adrian,

You're very welcome! I'm glad to have helped. Please don't hesitate to drop by the community again if you have additional concerns.