I want to cancel my service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elwiemke
Freshman

I want to cancel my service

I want to cancel my service and will not pay termination fees I was lied to by the sales team as well as the account management team and have been going in circles with the tech support department as well as the outside tech support I was promised I could steam without problems when I signed up and that has not been the case I get speed test that are as low as 70kbps but the tech support says I get 40 mbps which has never happened and they claim my system is fine because after multiple attempts to run a speed test that completely fails because the conection is so bad then it completes the test with 13mbps briefly then goes back to slow or unable to complete the sales team guaranteed I would be able to stream and tech support tells me I will never be able to stream due to latency I have also been lied to by account management (I believe here name was penny) who said I would not have to pay the termination fees but when explaining the terms of cancleation said the only thing on my last bill would be any fees that occurred which I asked her to clarify what that would be and she said that would be any tokens purchased so I said if I never bought any tokens there would not be any fees and then after she just said I would only be charged for tokens and I asked for exact clarification that I would not be charged she added in that there would be termination fees I have been lied to multiple times and still do not have the service I was promised
15 REPLIES 15