Increase in billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhirsch
New Poster

Increase in billing

Well a new year and my first charge fron Hughes Net included a $25.00 increase, which is very hard to handle in these times. Is this standard process with this company? I can hardly wait until I am able to cancel a service that is unaffordable, doesn't work as advertised.
5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Did you have a discount that lapsed? That may be why there's an increase. In any case, the HughesNet reps here on this site will likely be able to figure out why the increase.  EDIT: you should also check your invoice.  To see it, mouseover the MyAccount link at the top of the community's pages, then click My Bill. 

jeepgranny
New Poster

I totally agree! It is not worth another $25 per month. We are unable to stream ANYTHING!.  This service is a joke!  I will be cancelling at the end of our contract.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

They're not increasing the amount -- it's probably a discount that ended. If it's not working for you, why wait until the contract ends? Do the math. 

Liz

Good morning mhirsch,

Thanks for reaching out, were you able to locate your bill online? Here are illustrated steps on how to view your bill.

This page and video is also a good resource on how to understand your bill.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!