Is poor customer service normal

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ner0tic
Freshman

Is poor customer service normal

I see a few other topics on here.  I ran into an issue where I had a metal roof put on my home and when I called to have my service reconnected.  THey informed me my equipment that was out dated - my 2yr contract had ended a month prior and Set me up for an install of the new equpment.

Fast forward to a month after the new equipment is running and I'm double billed for the new service and the old service the installer removed.

Two days of emails and phone calls to simply have some kind of note added to my account to "ease confusion later" incase I encounter any issues... Issues relating to them assigning two SANs to my address  by malforming my address to spoof their system and double charge me.  Once that was finally corrected, here we are 3 months later and they now billed me for not returning the equipment their own installer took after the initial install of the updated equpment.

I call and "Due to COVID19 staffing is low" and I'm instructed to call back later and the system hangs up. I try to use the Chat option and am told there are no representatives available and disconnects the chat.  I try the email option which loads an online form - not an email address - that limits my character imput to 200 characters.  Hard to even ask why I was erroneously billed.  Never received a copy of the email sent - Assuming it even did.
I have been a customer going into my third year and if I had any other options for internet I would take it without a second thought.  

TLDR: Hughesnet billed me an extra $450 and have had no way to communicate with me as to why... again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello ner0tic,

Thanks for reaching out, please private message me the two SANs in question so I can look into this for you.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15