Misleading sales call

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clazenby2019
New Poster

Misleading sales call

I was promised 20 GB by the phone salesperson, and I now find out I am only getting 10 GB..

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Clazenby2019 

This sounds more like a mistake or a miscommunication than anything misleading.  If you chose and/or agreed to the 20GB plan, that's what you should have been signed up for.  

I'm sure the reps will reply soon to help you.  

Damian

Hello Cynthia,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

-Damian 

Damian

Cynthia,

After an investigation, I see that you were upgraded to the correct plan as of today, and have been given a discount for a full year for the misunderstanding. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and I am glad we were able to make things right. If you have any other questions at all, please feel free to reach out. 

-Damian 

Damian

Cynthia,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

-Damian