cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misled by sells rep about set up fees

Liz

Re: Misled by sells rep about set up fees

That's correct. Instructions for returning the equipment can be found here: http://customer.kb.hughesnet.com/Documents/1039586-0001v2_c.pdf

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

jerryandrea

Any refund amount?
Liz

There's no refund. Normally, one would be charged $400 for canceling before their 2 year commitment is up, but I've waived it for you due to the findings of the sales call review, all you have to do is reference the case number I gave you.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

jerryandrea

So you want me to let Hughs Net have $257.98 for barely a few weeks of service? I don't see how you can think this is fair. And then turn around and spend another $200 to sign up elsewhere. This does not help me financially at all.
Liz

Good morning,

Although there was usage on your account, for your particular circumstances and case history, I've credited you the service, lease, and router fees. 

Good luck with your future ISP.

-Liz

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Wow! Mark this one in the loss column on the tax form. What a deal getting money returned even for time service was provided. Don't think any other company would have done the same. 
jerryandrea

Good morning,

Yes, we have used 0.39 GB, very little, mostly due to no WiFi coverage. Your refund is very appreciated and more than I expected. Thank you for your help.