Monthly Billing Question...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bare65
Advanced Tutor

Monthly Billing Question...

I'm in no way looking to cancel my service. I'm a long time customer and my Hughesnet internet service, overall, has been great.

Much like many folks these days, my hubby's hours have been drastically reduced. I'm thankful that he is still getting a few hours each week but it really has me prioritizing my monthly budget these days.

Is there any way that Hughesnet could possibly apply a discount of some sort to my monthly bill for these next few months..(2 or 3 months at most) just to help out a little. Perhaps an 'awesome customer' discount? Smiley Tongue I did make a few attempts to call Hughesnet this past week but I couldn't get through. I'm sure your phones are ringing off the hook these days. Anyways, I figured there would be no harm in asking, and I sure would be apprecitative for any discount that you may be able to offer.

Many Thanks..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi bare65,

Long time no see! I can certainly look into this for you. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi bare65,

Long time no see! I can certainly look into this for you. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

bare65
Advanced Tutor

Thank you Liz. I hope that you and everyone there at HughesNet is doing well and staying safe. ((HUGS))

You're welcome, bare65. We're trying, thank you!

-Liz