Hughesnet Community

Monthly statements - Printing problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vicky.campbell

Monthly statements - Printing problems

I always have trouble printing a billing statement. The first 3 times I get one page with scrambled text. Then when I finally get the statement printed, I get 9 pages.  All I need is the page with a Hughesnet letterhead and the monthly billing fee.  This is a waste of paper....   Any info welcome
1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hi Vicky,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Regarding your printer printing out garbled text, you may want to run the diagnostics tool on your printer. If you let us know what kind of printer you're using, I could perhaps point you in the right direction to getting printer help.

As for printing specific pages, you should have an option to select which pages you want to print. Here's a screenshot of when I try to print something off the internet:

This panel usually shows up on the left of a preview of the document you're printing. Just type in the page number or number range to print just your selection, and not the entire document.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!