My Returned Modem Not Credited

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacetree
Junior

My Returned Modem Not Credited

On September 6th I received a replacement modem.  The replacement modem never registered, and I had to call customer support.  They were also not able to get that modem to register, so they scheduled a tech visit.  In the meantime, I  packaged and returned my original bad modem.  The tech arrived and was also not able to get the replacement modem to register.  He had to get a new modem off of his truck and register it to get me back up and running. He then took the replacement modem with him.

Now I'm receiving emails that I  am going to be charged $125 for not returning the original bad modem, even though I sent it back on September 10th.  I dropped it of at ups on Atlantic Ave. In Raleigh, NC.

Could someone please help me figure out why that return has not been credited? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning pacetree,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've closed the only open RMA on your account. It may take a day to propograte through the system so I'll check back tomorrow to make sure everything is squared away. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning pacetree,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I've closed the only open RMA on your account. It may take a day to propograte through the system so I'll check back tomorrow to make sure everything is squared away. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Good morning pacetree,

Just checking in on your account and everything is closed out, so you shouldn't be receiving any e-mails about unreturned equipment. If you have any other concerns feel free to drop by the community again.