My old thread was closed....

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hopesa87
New Poster

My old thread was closed....

Since my old thread was closed after a couple of days.....

To Liz the moderator, I have saved all documents and took screen shot of your last reply. I have NEVER signed up for auto pay not even March 2021!! I also have payed every 15th but My account changed to the 25th BEFORE your stole my money. I have saved everything and will not be bullied by a dumb company who thinks they can bully a CUSTOMER/CLIENT. We'll see what happens on the 25th. The operators said she would call me on the 25th when my money is put back in my bank. I assume it's to harass me to pay a bill that I have every right to pay when I have the ability to! I have never once payed a late fee and I expect to keep paying you by the standard of which I have always payed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Hopesa87,

Thanks for reaching out again. I asked previously if you recall updating your credit card info online on March 18, 2021. In our records, that date is when the account was switched from invoice to autopay. I'm thinking what happened was when updating your credit card or adding a card, the option to save that card on file for future payments was left checked. 

As the others mentioned, if you want to revert to invoice billling, just let me know before the weekend and I can do that and waive a month of the invoice fee. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10