NOT HAPPY

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lamuston
New Poster

NOT HAPPY

I was told two completely different storys with hughsnet..im requesting you to listen to the recorded messages..the first was with Skyla who talked me into the service. The second was on the 17th of March. First I spoke to someone I could not understand and requested a superviser named Steve came on and got another different story from him. He also told me I had 6 months warranty to end the contract if I wanted. Money has also been taken out of my account that wasn't authorized. If I find a different carrier I will end this contract and not pay anything. i must believe any company I choose to receive a service and was told two completely story. I'm very upset over this. Your service has been so much less then satisfactory!

5 REPLIES 5
Lamuston
New Poster

This is my 4th attempt to send a message .why are you making it so hard for your customers?..im not happy with this service. A women names skyla talked me into it . then spoke with Steve the supervised who told me I had a 6 month warranty to cancel..im requesting you listen to the recorded messages on the 17th of March. Two completely different story's..and this communication right here has made me even madder. If I find a different carrier I will cancell with you and I will not pay any fees since I was clearly mislead! Money has been taken out of my account unauthorized as well.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You may want to remove your cell phone number from the post, as this is a public site.  Maybe a moderator can do this, given you're having such a rough time posting. 

The moderators here are usually on 9-5, approximately, though sometimes there's an evening moderator.  So you may not hear back until tomorrow, but they will pull your call if it's still available and work with you from there. 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Lamuston 

It's likely that the only call that's available for review is the one in which you actually signed up for the service.    

If money was taken out of your account that shouldn't have been they will most assuredly look into it. 

And, as maratsade suggested, you should edit your cell number out of the post.  This is a public site.  You can edit your post by clicking on the three dots to the upper right of the post and clicking on "Edit Reply".  If they need personal information from you they will contact you through PM so as to keep that information from being viewed by the public.

Damian

Hello Lora,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have edited out the personal number in your post due to privacy concerns. In regards to the sales call, I will review this to confirm whether or not accurate information was given. Please allow up to a full business week for this investigation to be completed. I will update you as soon as possible. Also, your account does appear to be on the automatic payment option. This information is saved when making your initial payment, which is supported in our Terms And Conditions. This can be removed and changed at any time, to avoid having your monthly payment collected from the card. Let me know if you would like to have your payment method switched to invoice, as this would remove your card information from the account and send you out a paper bill every month instead.

-Damian 

Damian

Lora,

I have finished investigating this issue. Please private message me so that I can update you on my findings. 

-Damian