Need help!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baddab61315
Freshman

Need help!

I desperatly need someone to review my sales call i had just over a month ago. My name is ashley opdahl and call I cannot believe how much I was misinformed and I wasn't aware that the sales calls could be reviewed or I would have requested it weeks ago. Initial call was april 18th but also april 22nd this was all reviewed and confirmed by sales girl lindsay...But there is issues with the amount that I'm being charged (was told equipment included in $59/mo for first 12 mo , other than $1-3 for taxes. than $69/ for next 12 mo.) and 100% free installation with an additional $50 instant bill credit. ( was charged $99 installation) (Also have screenshot confirming that one) the plan I'm being charged for...the fact that I'm a residential home with new internet services yet being charged for a business account ? I was also told in same call that i would recieve 20 gb of fast data than slower data rest of month but running a tv, tablet, and phone all streaming at same time was easily possible even with slower data. Was told nothing about daytime/anytime data??????
The timeframe in which im supposed to recieve rebate card, how i recieve rebate card, she told me my card would automatically come in 2 weeks to a month tops and nothing needed to be done one my part???? Found out thats dead wrong too?? I would really really appreciate somebody contact to me so we can go over all the discrepancies..im not even sure i listed all of them. I have time and date stamp for the phone calls . Also I have screenshots saved
14 REPLIES 14