cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once again getting screwed by hughes Net!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Once again getting screwed by hughes Net!

I checked and double checked.  It didn't go through, nor did the $1 account check.  For some reason the entire transaction failed when I did it.  I'll still keep checking for the next couple of days, though. 

It think my transaction failure and your non successful notification are different, though possibly related, problems. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
GabeU

chaquita16,

If you can't make a payment online you should still be able to make a payment over the phone with a rep. 

As for your internet being "down for a while", that's a whole different issue.  If your internet is down, you should start your own post to get help with that particular issue. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
pugs633

Thank you Amanda.  I'm good.  If you could find out who the supervisor is that helped me.  He deserves at least an "Atta Boy"!
Amanda

Hi

I've looked through some more records and believe this was related to an intermittent billing website outage that day. We're looking for more cases to ensure that all affected customers who called in were provided credits or refunds if they were double charged. Again, I'm really sorry about this. I know it is extra stress around the holidays that no one needs! 

Thanks
Amanda
chaquita16
Freshman

GabeU, the last time i paid over the phone they kept my card infor and and took money out of my account without my permission.
chaquita16
Freshman

Amanda, that is so funny cause I still can not make a payment, I was told an hour and it has been four days now. Vicki
Amanda

Hi Chaquita16

Sorry to hear that. I see you called in and made a payment yesterday. Were you unable to make a payment online?

Amanda
GabeU

chaquita16,

You can request that they not keep the info for auto payments.  If you did request that and they kept it anyway, then that's not good.  If you ever have to make a payment over the phone again, for whatever reason, and request that they don't keep the info, you can sign into your account afterward and check there to see if there is anything on file for the auto payments.  There should be nothing if they don't keep it.