Hughesnet Community

Once again getting screwed by hughes Net!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bignblue
Freshman

Once again getting screwed by hughes Net!

I am amazed at how bad this service is!  I burn through all my data within 2-3 days - the last month all bonus data was fried within a few days (burned 33GB in one night while I slept!!)  I think this service is a complete scam and I am pissed I am stuck with them for another 18 months!  I thought my DSL service was bad, but in hindsite it rocks compared to this S@$%!  I honestly cant wait to get back to my DSL because at least that was consistent.

Hughesnet takes no responsibility for data useage and it is ALWAYS the users issue - they conviently explain how it can never be them and that satellite is so much more complicated than ground based internet.  Ridiculous!!

I would love to start a revolution against this company - it kills me how they promote their tell a friend campaign.  Has anyone ever recommended this service to a friend?

Needless to say I am pissed - pissed at myself for believing the lies and signing up for the service, and pissed at the company for such an awful service!!

13 REPLIES 13