Online bill pay

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stargate7
Sophomore

Online bill pay

Since the frist of this year (Jan. 2020) every time i go to pay my bill on line and when i click on submit it does nto do anything after a few times i just call in my payment adn do it that way! Other wise all is good with Hughes, never had any problems that the support team could not help me with i live in a rual area and this is a great service! Keep up the good work yall! 

stargate7

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Best of luck, Stargate. I hope that working together we can get to the bottom of this. Maybe the HN staff/mods on this site will have some input next week too. 

Hang in there, and have a good weekend!

EDIT:  Next time you need to make a payment, try this and see if it works for you:

1. Log out from the community

2. Go back to the community's home page: https://community.hughesnet.com/

3. DO NOT LOG IN.  Click on PAY NOW

pay-now.png

4. You'll be taken to this page:

pay-now2.png

5. Enter the required information and see if you can make a payment and it sticks. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
GabeU

@stargate7 

What actually happens when you click Submit to make the payment?  Does it literally do nothing, like the Submit button hasn't been pressed?

Yes sir thats it, hit submit and nothing all my info is correct it simply wont submit! I sure would appreciate any info. or suggestions that you may have! 

Thanks GabeU

stargate7

GabeU

@stargate7 wrote:

Yes sir thats it, hit submit and nothing all my info is correct it simply wont submit! I sure would appreciate any info. or suggestions that you may have! 

Thanks GabeU

stargate7

If you're using any extensions with your browser, I would try disabling them to see if it then works.  Remember to refresh the browser page after disabling any extension(s) so that they're no longer "loaded" on that page.

Well like the only extension i have is LastPass Password manager in my Edge Browser and have and have Hughes login credintials loaded on to this passwerif manager. I can turn it off or i can delete hughes from that Last Pass? I will try that next time. I sure do thank ya for the help and if you can think of anything else please let me know. And again GabeU.

stargate7

maratsade

Do you have any other browser you could try this with?

Could i use google? I dont have any extensions on there. 

maratsade

Do you mean the Chrome browser? Sure!

Ok i will try that, and will most defiantly let you know how it comes out. And again maratsade, thank for your help, Hope you have a great rest of the week end and an awesome week! And like i said i will get back with yall and let you all know how it went. 

stargate7

maratsade

Best of luck, Stargate. I hope that working together we can get to the bottom of this. Maybe the HN staff/mods on this site will have some input next week too. 

Hang in there, and have a good weekend!

EDIT:  Next time you need to make a payment, try this and see if it works for you:

1. Log out from the community

2. Go back to the community's home page: https://community.hughesnet.com/

3. DO NOT LOG IN.  Click on PAY NOW

pay-now.png

4. You'll be taken to this page:

pay-now2.png

5. Enter the required information and see if you can make a payment and it sticks. 

I've had this same issue for months now..so annoying
maratsade

Use the workaround. 

Tmullet26 wrote:
I've had this same issue for months now..so annoying

Your are awsome maratsade!!! 

This did the trick finally!!  Bill payed!! Sorry about the late reply but waited until it was due! I sure do appreciate the help and you all keep up the great work and stay safe and healthy out there. Again thanks!

stargate7

maratsade

Great!  I learned this workaround from a HN employee.  It's slightly clunky, but it works, which is what matters. 🙂

stargate7 wrote:

Your are awsome maratsade!!! 

This did the trick finally!!  Bill payed!! Sorry about the late reply but waited until it was due! I sure do appreciate the help and you all keep up the great work and stay safe and healthy out there. Again thanks!

stargate7

It worked!! Bill Payed! Thanks stargate7

GabeU

@stargate7 

If you use the "pay without logging in" method that maratsade gave instructions for in his last reply, be sure to uncheck "Use this card automatically for future payments" if you don't want to sign up for automatic payments.  The box is underneath where you input your CC info.  This is the payment method I always use and the box is unchecked by default for me, but I wanted to mention it just in case it's checked for you.