cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem not resolved

Problem not resolved

I posted a couple months ago and now cannot find my posting. My issue with Hughes Net was not resolved as i was told on here it would be. I am waiting to be contacted to have an inquiry removed from my husbands credit that was not authorized and Hughes Net wrongfully posted. This will be made right.
I have already talked to the BBB and the Attorney General. I can again and again.
I expect to be called soon. This is bull. Wish you actually cared about your customers. This is why im not paying my bill. You guys trick people into shitty service and then dont let them out of it even with the 30 day trial that you dont inform people of until it passes. I couldnt get service at my house and yall didnt care. Youll never get your money from me. I never even got to use the internet i paid for so why would i give yall any more money for a service THAT WASNT PROVIDED
You better get your stuff off my husbands credit asap considering you shouldve never accessed it in the first place.
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Problem not resolved

Hi Rachel

In my last reply to you I needed to know if your husband was available to talk to us and at what preferable times. I never heard back. Can you let us know now? Also, if you can provide the date you submitted your BBB or Attorney General complaints, we can look those up as well.

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted

I couldnt find the post, his number is (removed for privacy- Chris) He is available all day mondays, and then tuesday-saturday he is available before 9am or after 6:30pm

Oh, Hughs net couldn't just try and call anyway? Cop out.

Oh, Hughs net couldn't just try and call anyway? Cop out.

Hi Rachel

Thank you

We will call him on Monday and only need some basic information, so it should be a quick call. Our office will also try to call a couple of times during the day just in case he can't be reached 

Amanda
Distinguished Professor IV

Amanda,

You probably just forgot from being so busy, but could you delete that phone number in that post?  Thanks. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Alum

Got it, Thanks Gabe

Hi Rachel

Just wanted to let you know our corporate officer did call last week and left a voicemail. If he can call back to the phone number left in the voicemail we can still resolve this.

Thanks
Amanda

Hi Rachel

Just wanted to give you an update. The Equifax support has already received the information our corporate officer sent and are currently reviewing it and should get back with us soon. Just wanted to let you know we have not forgotten about you. 

Thanks
Amanda