Hughesnet Community

Promised I would be happy very just like having Xfinity never told there was a two year contract.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pantojavdemetri
New Poster

Promised I would be happy very just like having Xfinity never told there was a two year contract.

This internet is a joke was told my grandkids would be able to play there Xbox 1 and play station 4 just to find out internet is to slow and useless , kids can't even watch you tube. This is a waste of my money. Data used up in the first 7 days if that and nobody even use it because it to slow. Very unhappy with the lies and service. If your looking for internet keep looking!!!!! I want out this never been told about contract. Paying for something and useless believe me.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Pantojavdemetri, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I've gone ahead and moved this to the proper Account and Billing board. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Pantojavdemetri 

You should repost this in the "myAccount and Billing" section and ask for a sales call review in order to determine whether appropriate expectations were set by the sales rep.  What's determined in that review can affect your Early Termination Fee when cancelling the service.  The sales calls are normally available for review for at least three months.

Liz

Good morning Pantojavdemetri, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I've gone ahead and moved this to the proper Account and Billing board. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thank you for checking I do believe I was mislead and this internet is really bad. Paying for something that is worthless.

Thank you for checking I do believe I was mislead and this internet is really bad. Paying for something that is worthless.

Good morning Pantojavdemetri, 

Thank you for your patience while your sales call was reviewed. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with the review details.