I've received and reviewed your sales call. Note that the recorded call is the call where the order for the service is placed. I mention this because your comment above identifies the sales agent as male, but you spoke with a female agent who specified her name as Heather.
Please see my findings below.
-Prior to inquiring on what you use the service for to make a good product fit decision, the agent double checks "you will be moving there in about a week, so you don't have any internet there or any other options?" which you answered "No, I don't think so, I mean I might but I know I can't use the one I have at the present time"
- Agent's first and only pitch is the 10GB high speed plan.
- The 20GB was never offered due to the fact that when the agent pitched the plan, you asked if that was the lowest plan we had because you didn't need "high speed". The agent explains that all the plans are high speed with 25Mbps (verbally speaks both the acronym letters and words) for download speed and 3Mbps for upload speed.
- You asked how much the plan was and the agent stated "64.98 per month", to which you replied "well I guess that's the one I need".
- The agent states that if you do go over the data allowance, the only thing that will happen is the speeds will slow down, but you will never be charged for overages. There was no specific quote given for throttled speeds.
- Before submitting the order the agent reads out a condensed terms and conditions which includes: early termination fee, unreturned equipment fee, the link to our subscriber agreement (legal.hughesnet.com), what to expect during the installation and that stated speeds are not guaranteed.