Raised pricing after 5 months...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matti
New Poster

Raised pricing after 5 months...

So I signed up at the end of March with Gen4. Speeds were less than 1mbps and tech support tried for a few days to solve the problem and could not. So I was told if I stay they would upgrade me to Gen5 free and keep my current pricing. So after 5 months the bill went from $70.00 to $90.00. Called in and explained the situation that I was told It would be $70.00 plus taxes the first 12 months then $90.00 plus taxes the second 12 months. Two reps I just recently spoke to said they do not know what I am talking about, and when asked for call trascripts I had no luck. Asked to speak to a supervisior both calls and was put on a long hold with disconnection both times. Can someone please help me with this situation. Thank you for your time.

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@matti

Just for info, when viewing one of your invoices on the Hughesnet myAccount site, you can scroll down and click on "View Site Details" on the bottom left.  This will give you a more detailed view of that particular invoice.  You should be able to see just what part of your bill increased by comparing a couple.  Here's the address for the Hughesnet myAccount site...

http://my.hughesnet.com/myaccount 

This is just for your own info, though, as the reps will need to address the deal and your bill increase.  They are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, so the earliest you may hear from them is Monday.  Though you posted while they were online, it can take a little while for them to answer, so they probably just didn't get to your post today, unfortunately.  

Thank you for your reply and time, I really appreciate it...Have a good weekend sir...

Hi matti,

I see you're new here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for posting. I've pulled up your account and started investigating. I do see the initial case notes (case #103272428) where the agent offered several discounts to get your bill down to around $70. Please allow me some time to review the rest of your case and billing history to see what happened. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you very much Liz fot your time and help, much appreciated...

Good morning matti,

Thank you for your patience while I worked to address your concerns. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with the details of your billing concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!