cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really tired of getting put on auto pay when i signed up for paper billing from the start.

Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Re: Really tired of getting put on auto pay when i signed up for paper billing from the start.

Jason,

The forum Mods are at the corporate level. As such they work M-F.

It will be Monday at the earliest before they can read and respond to your latest posts.

Taking from Amanda's post:

"The credit has been applied to your account every month as it should have and you can see the credits from either your paper bill or http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com in the Billing section"

It would seem that your main point of contention is the $50 rebate check that you could not for some reason cash and was replaced by a promise of account credits in the form of five (5) monthly credits in the amount of $10.00.

Is that correct?

When do you feel that the first of these promised credits should have been applied ?

Highlighted

Re: Really tired of getting put on auto pay when i signed up for paper billing from the start.

June 7th was the date on case # 54409667. So it should have started with the current bill I just paid and last thru the next four bills.
Highlighted

June 7th was the date on case # 54409667. So it should have started with the current bill I just paid and last thru the next four bills.
Highlighted

No clue why it posted that twice.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Sometimes it does that.  It happens to everybody.  If you find that it starts happening a lot, try turning off your web acceleration when you post.  That often helps. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Still waiting for some one to verify that I have been put back on paper billing and that I will start getting that $10 credit for the next 5 billing cycles.
Highlighted

Hi Jason

I searched and searched, the only thing I can figure is when the agents applied the $5 service discount, they inadvertently over-rode the original service discount of $10 off for 5 months. Since the original $5 for 3 is over now, I will apply and increase the discount to $15 off for 5 months for your troubles and patience while I looked into this. We are also escalating the case history to our call center managers to better improve our followup processes. 

I will also switch you to invoice. Please take care to look at Gwalk's initial post about this, where he points out you need to use the View/Pay my bill without logging in feature and make sure the box is not checked to keep the payment method on file. You will remain on invoice this way. We are working on adjusting this for our latest website.

The case number for our interaction is 54992737

Thank you
Amanda

Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Just to reemphasize:

The above is from the "pay/view without log in", echeck option but credit card is similar.

Highlighted

Thank you, Amanda.
Highlighted

Hi

I actually wanted to follow up on this because I spoke with someone from our billing team recently about these concerns, which I know Gwalk especially has had them. Apparently there was an update to our Support Center that allows invoice customers to make a one time payment, even when logged in, does not save the card AND the "save card for future payments" box is not pre-checked.

Amanda