cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really tired of getting put on auto pay when i signed up for paper billing from the start.

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Really tired of getting put on auto pay when i signed up for paper billing from the start.

Amanda,

Being that I normally utilize the "View / Pay My Bill Without Logging In" method for payment, I am unsure of how to access this new feature.  After signing in on the Dashboard, would I go to "Billing", then click on "Pay Now" under "Current Invoice"?  Then, after clicking "Pay Now" in the box that pops up, will it take me to the page in the picture to add my info (in the already opened popup box)? 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Re: Really tired of getting put on auto pay when i signed up for paper billing from the start.

Exactly! Smiley Happy
Distinguished Professor IV

I appreciate it.  This will help as for some reason I couldn't utilize the method without logging in using IE and had to use Chrome.  It kept telling me a popup blocker was stopping it from working in IE, though I could never figure out what it was.  I was always nervous doing anything financial using Chrome, so this is great news.  Thanks again, both to you for the info and to the engineers for adding this option. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi Jason,

We're glad to have assisted you. I'll be closing this post, but if you still have questions or concerns in the future, feel free to make a new one so we can help you out.

Thanks,
Amanda