Review of Sales Call - DSS38******

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cesarvazquez
New Poster

Review of Sales Call - DSS38******

April 15, 2020 A couple of hours ago I called customer service-billing about a charge that I didn't recognize on my credit card. Val, the agent, notified me that the charge was for the rent of the modem which I confirmed to him that Raul, the sales rep, had assured me that it was included in my $69.99 monthly price. After inquiring with Val, I also found out that my plan is under a 24-month contract thing that was completely different from what I agreed with Raul. Raul and I agreed on a 6-month contract. I cannot have a 24-month as I'm not even going to be living here by December! I'm reaching out to the company moderators for a Sales Call review, after this experience I don't want to continue with the service and I'm kindly asking for a refund of the payments that have been charged to my credit card. My account number is: DSS38****** The case number opened with the billing department is: 128754936 My installation date was yesterday, April 14, 2020. Thank you for your support and if more information is needed please call me on my cellphone or email me directly.
10 REPLIES 10