Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disgusted
Sophomore

Sales Gal was dishonest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

Thank you for waiting. We did not have a snow day yesterday since the snow didn't start until late morning. It did, however, take me almost 3 hours to get home (usually ~30mins) so that was not so great. 

Regarding the sales call, I did listen to it and have a summary below:

The beginning of the call is where we will always do our best to determine what package will work for you. When the caller was asked if they are heavy or average users, they seemed unsure, so clarified the devices in the home.

"Our TV goes through Dish Network and we have 2 computers, 2 phones and I think that's it.. oh well, and the PlayStation." There is no mention of or discussion about cameras, nor the use of Hoppers.

The 20GB plan is recommended by the sales agent. The plan is presented  as "twenty gigabytes", not "gee bee" to distinguish the fact that it is data and not any other terminology. 

Towards the end of the call, before completing the order, the agent provides information about what to expect during the installation, that usage is subject to our fair access policy, speeds and uninterrupted use are not guaranteed and that more information can be found at legal.hughesnet.com. 

Because of these results, we will not be able to waive the termination fee. 

Thank you.

Amanda

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24