Screwed over again

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ziggyzippo
Freshman

Screwed over again

This is not the first time I have been screwed over by hughesnet. I lost my line of sight and had a tech come out several times and said that too many tress were in the way now and he could do nothing. He told me I would not be charged until my service was active again. As of this post I do not have line of sight still. I checked on my app and I owed $17 on my bill. That Friday I went to pay it because it been a month or so and my account was unable to login. Guess what they sent my account to collection over $17 when I had no line of sight. So now what? How do I get my account back. I have been. With hughesnet around 9 or ten years and its been one mess after another. I lost cooperates number I had for direct call. I did not return my radio and modem because as soon as I humanly can I am going to have a bunch of trees cut but I alone cannot do it. So hughesnet your move. I cannot even find out how much I supposedly owe now. Disappointed more I. Hughesnet every day. I wish my fiber optic line wasn't two miles away.
10 REPLIES 10