Hughesnet Community

Service cancelled 6/29/17 2 weeks later and numerous calls to service and still no return box

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ridenstyl
New Poster

Service cancelled 6/29/17 2 weeks later and numerous calls to service and still no return box

We have had Hughes net for almost 7 years. Have ALWAYS paid our bills on time that's why it is so frustrating to cancel service  on 6/12/17 (case# 104437330)and effective 6/29/17 and almost 2 weeks later and still no box to return the leased equipment. I called 7/8/17 (case#104881893) as I was concerned I had not gotten my box to return yet told to call back after Monday business if I had still not received. 7/11/17 (case#104937843) UPS goes down my road and still no return box. I call and this time am told the box was created on 6/29/17. I asked where it was I have not received. He says after having me on hold for 20 minutes.there is no tracking for that box so he is going to create me another and I will have in 5 business days. I have no idea if this was actually done as I am losing faith in Hughes net. I am extremely concerned because my 45 days to return is ticking down quickly. I do not want to be charged $300 for not returning my equiptment when it is clearly not my fault as I have not received a box to return. On all 3 of my calls I also mentioned my email on the account is wrong and I have been unable to update on my end as the system gives an error message every time. Each of the reps I talked to assured me they were updating it which is not true as the account information page still has the wrong email and my phone number is wrong. So I have received no emails regarding cancellation or on these boxes that were supposedly created to send my equiptment back in. 

13 REPLIES 13