Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
draildeb8
New Poster

Service

My phone service works80%of the time ,my internet buffers all the time no matter the weather.

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@draildeb8 

For the video buffering, turning off (or pausing) the Video Data Saver may help.  If it doesn't, it would be a good idea to run a few speed tests using this protocol and post the Results URL so that it can be determined if your speed is the problem.  Before running the tests, please ensure that you are not out of data, as speed tests run while out of data won't help.    

As for the phone issues, a rep should reply soon.

Liz

Hi draildeb8,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! After reviewing your account it appears the monthly data usage has been exceeded, which will result in slower speeds until your next refresh date. Please visit http://hninfo.us/FApolicyGen5 for more information regarding our data usage policy.

Regarding your HughesNet Voice concerns, I see you already e-mail us. Have you gotten a chance to try the troubleshooting steps e-mailed back to you? For reference these are the steps sent:

•Verify the Set up of your equipment
* Cable coming from the MODEM needs to be connected on the WAN (Yellow Port)
* Cable coming from the PHYSICAL PHONE needs to be connected on the PHONE 1(Gray Port)
** NOTE: Please make sure that the phone is not plug in to any wall jacks or phone jacks on a wall.

​** NOTE: If you have a router (WIFI BOX) that needs to be included on the setup, you can connect it on the LAN (Green Port)

•Restart your modem and InnoMedia ATA

•Try to use a Corded Phone that can help us determine if the issue is coming from the phone itself.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning draildeb8,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!