Upgrade 10 to 20 Gb

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
genejohn2147
Sophomore

Upgrade 10 to 20 Gb

I have been trying to upgrade from 10 to 20 Gb for several days. HughesNet software will not accept the request, I get an error message. Any suggestions?

9 REPLIES 9
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@genejohn2147 

Are you trying to perform the upgrade through the HughesNet My Account site?

Yes and I have 1 item in the cart, click on it and get error message "Communication error"

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@genejohn2147 

That's not good.  The reps will assuredly have to help you with this.  They're normally on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They usually reply within a day, but it's taking a bit longer as of late with a heavy increase in social media activity and support requests due to so many more people being home.  Hopefully one will reply soon.

Hang in there.  

@Liz  @Damian 

Liz

Good morning genejohn2147, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I've located your account and am already investigating this for you. Once I have an update I'll post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you, I just tried to access my cart and still get the same error

Good morning genejohn2147,

Thank you for this update, yes our engineers are still investigating this error you're seeing. Once I have an update from them for you, I'll let you know.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Hi genejohn2147,

Thank you for your patience while our engineers resolved this for you on our end. Can you please check if you're able to upgade your plan now?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

I was able to upgrade to 20 Gb.

Thank you,

Now I will start a new message about the slow internet speed

Thank you for the confirmation, genejohn2147.

-Liz