cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage depleted overnight. All updates set during free time.

Re: Usage depleted overnight. All updates set during free time.

Charles,

Did you have her check her power word?

The theory of hunting for a signal may have some merit.

Ron

back to the garden.

New Poster

Good point Ron I actually thought that the Mod had run remote diag. but it does not appear that they did. Lea if you open your browser and type in 192.168.0.1 and hit enter and on that page at the top click on system status and post your signal and normalized power word please.

Hi Lea,

I just wanted to add that our remote diagnostics show the HughesNet equipment looks fine from our end. We're glad to see you working with Charles to try to figure out what is using your data. We'll check your usage data as well to see if there's anything insightful to share. In the meantime, as you troubleshoot, we'll add token data allowance to your account. Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Lea,

We have issued tokens at no charge to you, you may have received an e-mail regarding this update.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Thanks Liz Smiley Happy

No, thank YOU, Charles. Smiley Very Happy

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Lea

Signal strength bounces between 173 and 178.  Normalized Power Word is 36.
I just used 6% looking at new pictures on facebook.  No videos.  I don't even know whats normal anymore.  Thanks Liz, I did just get an email from Hughesnet saying thank you for your order.  Was wondering what it was about.
Assistant Professor

Probably means she gave you some free tokens to make up for the data loss.

EDIT: Yea, several posts above she said she was issuing some tokens.  Smiley Happy
New Poster

Hi Lea, like Liz mentioned your signal and power word look really good so that rules that out, so we are back to the individual computers causing it What browser are you using? 
Assistant Professor

Charles, I think your first post was the right track to figure out what is causing it. Should eliminate the router entirely while trying to figure it out. My 2 cents.  Smiley Happy