Hughesnet Community

Very disappointing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeShep

Very disappointing

Very dissapointed with this product and service. Was given a business account and I don’t even own a business. Times don’t work for my needs. Was promised a $200 rebate that could not be processed. Numerous trips out to attempt to fix an ongoing issue. Missed 1 payment due to a card being compromised and canceled by the bank causing auto draft not work. Now my account was disabled and sent to collections. I was sent a box to return equipment but told over the phone that you don’t want the equipment back. I have never seen a business run like this. After all these failures and gladly accepting my money for a product not working in my home I’m told I cannot reconnect and I owe a bunch of money. Shameful
2 REPLIES 2
Damian

Hello Mike,

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear this. I see you were originally a Dish Network customer, and you upgraded to a business account by the suggestions of a Dish representative. In order to get the best support for your situation, I recommend calling 1-888-666-1465 to inquire about a solution. 

-Damian 

Damian

Mike,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

-Damian