Was mislead during set up process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lasixx6
New Poster

Was mislead during set up process

Dianne Alfred account please pull call immediately ASAP!!!
4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi Dianne,

Can you please provide a little more detail as to what we should look into?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Yes when I set up the service I completely told the sales person I mainly want to get the service for online multiplayer gaming for my son and they told me it won’t delay as much and my son says it’s the worst internet ever to play online multiplayer gaming with but the sales person told me the delay wouldn’t be much of a problem but every time my son tries to play online multiplayer games it’s basically a waste of time

Good morning Lasixx6,

Thank you for this information, it helps greatly. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Lasixx6, 

Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.