cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my bill going up every month?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Why is my bill going up every month?

Thanks for your help liz.  

But now I have another problem.  No internet or phone at all.   there was a small storm that popped up earlier.  nothing big, just a little wind and some light rain.  It was working this AM but when I tried to get in about 2 hours ago there was nothing.  I unplugged the modem and re connected to restart it.  all the lights came on except the system light and the transmit light.  I have had much bigger storms here and not had this problem.   I am hot spotting my phone to send you this message.  

Highlighted

Hi joep1016,

I'm unable to make changes to your account since you're a business (SME) subscriber. With your initial concern, I sent it over to our Enterprise department to address. For immediate tech support for business customers, please call 1-800-347-3272 so we can get you back online.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks I'll try that
Highlighted

Good morning joep1016,

I was just following up on your case and I'm glad to see in your account that your concerns, including your invoice concerns, were addressed last Friday when you called support. Do hang on to that business support number if you have additional questions. Thanks again for visiting the community!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

Made a recommendation to the person I was talking to on the phone but not sure how far they can take it.  the recommendation was that for business customers, they should tell you to call the business support # instead of the regular support #.  that caused me much frustration when I finally got someone and it was the wrong #.   

Highlighted
New Poster

Oh and By the way, I still can't view my bill or invouce from the myhughesnet page.  

Highlighted

Hi joep1016,

Welcome back and thank you for giving us your feedback. We're you ever able to view your invoices online? What I can do with your SME account is review your notes, and I see that in case 104522017, the notes indicate a SME agent walked you through http://customercare.myhughesnet.com and then you were able to view your invoices. If this is no longer the case, I would suggest trying the business support line again and reference that case:104522017

Highlighted
New Poster

Why can't I see my bill on MyHughesnet.com?

Below is the e-mail that I recieved about my new bill.  it clearly states that I can view my bill if I log into myHughesnet.com.   When I go there and try to view my bill I am told that I can't view my bill try again later and if the problem persissts to call the customer Support #.  I am a business and I need to be able to print out my bill for tax purposes.  I can't even look at past invoices.  last month when i finally got someone in customer support they had me go to a different site (i forget how to get there) to view my bill and It worked.  I was under the assumption that this would be fixed and that i would be able to use the myhughesnet page in the future. 

logo

HughesNet Bill Is Ready 

Dear Joe Pucciariello,

Thank you for being a HughesNet customer. Your billing statement is ready to view at myHughesNet.com.

Sign in or register to pay your bill, view your usage, access support and more.

Thank you,

Hughes Billing Department

Highlighted

Re: Why can't I see my bill on MyHughesnet.com?

Hi joep1016,

Thanks for posting. I linked you that site in my latest reply to you in your original thread. I will inquire with our Support Center devs about viewing SME account invoices. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Why can't I see my bill on MyHughesnet.com?

Liz

Thanks for getting back to me.  

Here is what I get every time  when I try from myhughesnet.com:

Please wait a minute and try again. If this error persists, please contact Customer Care at 1-866-347-3292.