Why is my bill going up every month?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joep1016
New Poster

Why is my bill going up every month?

Have been a hughes net customer since October 2016.  I have had lots of issues and lots of frustration getting them resolved.  some issues I just gave up on till now.  in the last 3 months my bill has gone from 129 to 142 to 153.  I know i'm not using hardly any of my data.  so why is the bill going up.  I have tried many times to update my settings like address and phone but the system says i'm not authorized to change them.  I have tried many times to view my current or past bills and get an error message every time.  the error message says to call customer support  if the problem persists.  I did that and was on hold for 31 min and got hung up on.  I just got into this community system and read of the horrers that are hughes net.  snd that is why i am starting this.  I wold like for someone to contact me either here or on the phone to get these issues fixed.  based on what i have read in these boards I'm sure it will take months.   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi joep1016,

I'm unable to make changes to your account since you're a business (SME) subscriber. With your initial concern, I sent it over to our Enterprise department to address. For immediate tech support for business customers, please call 1-800-347-3272 so we can get you back online.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25